This directive can also be found at legislation.gov.uk
New World have taken the required snippets of this directive for ease of reading. You can view the full directive on the above link.
• The name of the service provider must be given somewhere easily accessible on the site. This might differ from the trading name and any such difference should be explained – e.g. "XYZ.com is the trading name of XYZ Enterprises Limited."
• The email address of the service provider must be given. It is not sufficient to include a 'contact us' form without also providing an email address.
• The geographic address of the service provider must be given. A PO Box is unlikely to suffice as a geographic address; but a registered office address would. If the business is a company, the registered office address must be included in any event.
• If a company, the company's registration number should also be given.
• If the business is a member of a trade or professional association, membership details, including any registration number, should be provided.
• If the business has a VAT number, it should be stated – even if the website is not being used for e-commerce transactions.
New World Digital Media do not sell any products to consumers and all transactions are on a business to business basis as explained in full in our terms and conditions